Relationship Officer Job, Banking Jobs 2021,
CO-OPERATIVE RELATIONSHIP OFFICER (REF NO.CAK/CRO/2021)
Deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021 – 23:59
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer legislative and policy support for the Co-operatives in the region allocated
- Identify and build strategic linkages, relations, collaborations and networks with Co-operatives and other stakeholders.
- Gather market research/intelligence, develop and implement workable solutions to the affected Co-operatives.
- Plan/organize scheduled events for all Co-operatives in the regions allocated e.g. exhibitions, open days and educational tours etc;
- Liaising with development partners on areas of collaboration with CAK as well as ensure all activities are integrated with other ongoing programs so
- Planning, developing, and implementing outreach strategies for the cooperative movement.
- Identify Co-operatives training needs analysis and do proposals on areas of intervention i.e. provide tailor-made training to various Co-operatives on need basis
- Cross sell CAK products and distribution of CAK Magazine, brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional materials to the Co-operatives allocated etc
- Liaising with the ICT Officer on website content update through availing content from the region allocated.
- Maintain constant communication with stakeholders such as answering enquiries from Social media, individual Co-operatives and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Compile and deliver regional business reports to the CEO on a weekly basis.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the position will be made from persons who have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce –Marketing Option or Business Degree with a Diploma or master’s degree in Marketing from a recognized university
- Co-operative management diploma/ degree an added advantage.
- Membership in a professional association will be an added advantage.
- Minimum three years working experience in a Sales or Marketing function or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in busy organization.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good understanding of the cooperative movement in Kenya
- Good understanding of marketing strategy, planning issues, priority setting is appreciated
- Ability to cross sell various products and maintain strong/working relationships
- Excellent proposal, presentation and communication skills both written and oral is needed
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel
How to Apply