- Company: Bosch Africa
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods. Mobility Solutions As the world’s largest independent parts supplier to the automotive industry, we significantly contribute toward making driving ever safer, cleaner, and more economical. The Industrial Technology business sector incorporates the divisions Drive and Control Technology and Packaging Technology. Consumer Goods This business sector provides a wide spectrum of products and solutions in the areas of Power Tools and Household Appliances. The Energy and Building Technology business sector offers a wide range of products and solutions from the areas of HVAC, solar energy, and security systems.
- Perform aftersales services to Industrial Boiler Business in Eastern African countries
- Acts as salesperson whilst visiting customers and sell Service products, like Retrofits/Modernization, maintenance contracts and spares.
- Handle existing maintenance contracts
- Supervision and commissioning of new boilers
- Elaborate reports from each customer visit, with recommendation for spare parts and retrofits, also Backup boiler if need be.
- Constant liaising with boiler experts in Germany and other partners
- Create customer relationships and guarantee customer confidence in our services and Products.
- Good communication skills
- Proactive in maintenance recommendations
- Good time management
- Ability to build up customer relationship
- Leadership skills to coordinate installation teams
- Language:- Basic French and ability to learn to Fluency
- Tertiary qualification: Mechanical/ Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years in boiler maintenance and troubleshooting
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Ability to be a salesman and build customer relationships
- At least 3years experience working with boilers
- English speaking, reading and writing, French is an added advantage.
- Availability to travel within Kenya and other African countries
- Knowledge in Software programming or PLC.
- Excellent understanding of the decision-making mechanism in the (local) project business.
- High-level sales drive?/?orientation.
- Good analytical skills
- Able to take decisions and create a direction for future development
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and keen eye on engineering and electrical drawings interpretation.