Solution Consultants Job, Current IT Jobs In Kenya,
Position : Solution Consultants,
Region : Nairobi,
Reporting to Head of Products,
Band : 3,
Department: Telkom Digital,
Who We Are
Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
To manage the conceptualisation, planning, development and implementation of technical solutions in support of the Telkom Digital to deliver tailor made solutions to digital customers.
- Develop solutions and business case for customers and internal technology optimization business cases for optimal profit
- Contribute to the cost saving initiatives of the company
- Facilitate and contribute to the design of customer solutions to address business needs and goals while leveraging Telkom’s products and services.
- Deliver professional presentations and demos to customer together with the sales team.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer technical queries through relevant stakeholders
- Report accurate, relevant and timely information on solutions and bid progress tracking.
- Manage and drive innovations within the Telkom Digital solutions offering by tailor making solutions to drive high value sales
- Provide managed and consultancy service like Drafting ICT roadmap and master plan as a new service revenue area
- Scout for business and consultations which support the sales and growth targets of the department
- Responsible for ensuring all technical proposal on EOI/RFP/RFI in support of the sales team
- Provide the feedback concerning gathered market, technology and competitor intelligence to Marketing and the Sales team
- Identify and build relationship with internal and external partners required to build end-to-end solutions
- Develop solutions within company and customer guidelines
- Ensure the compliance to processes and procedures
- Provide a support service during the implementation of solutions
- Provide information concerning own training needs and support training interventions
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the Telkom products and services, policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for self-development through self-study, identification of learning opportunities
- Investigate new technologies and third party components and stay on top of technology to innovate new products and services. Act as an industry expert
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electrical and or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Solution / Product engineering and re-engineering.
- Solid understanding of Project management, Technical sales, Proposal writing ,Bid Management -technical response
- Self-directed and highly motivated individual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Application should be sent to [email protected] by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 22 nd September 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .