Trade Developer Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Trade Developer – FMCG,
Gross Salary: 40k plus commissions,
Our client is an established FMCG company. They seek to hire a Trade Developer responsible for developing new markets for the company. S/He will work closely with the sales team to increase market share and revenue for the company.
- Assess opportunities for product placement in the assigned regions
- Assessment of market share of our products compared to similar products sold by competitors and do price comparisons
- Communicate with the operations department before close of business day regarding orders collected for timely deliveries
- Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions; and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ascertain that all products are clean, well displayed, positioned in strategic high traffic areas and are sold at correct recommended retail price
- Ensure that the products are arranged in order of FIFO and that there are no short expiries or expired products in the outlets
- Submit timely and accurate reports to your supervisor on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; as per the approved reporting formats
- Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Trade Developer
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
- 2-3 years of sales experience preferably the FMCG industry
- Valid Driver’s license is a must. The duty requires one to drive across different regions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented & Attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills
- Sales experience in the FMCG industry is a MUST.
- Valid driver’s license required.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Trade Developer – FMCG) to [email protected] before Thursday 26 th November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE