Trade Developer Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Trade Developer – Bread Company,
Gross Salary: 45k – 50k plus commissions,
Our client is an established bread manufacturing company. They seek to hire a Trade Developer is responsible for increasing the product market share by facilitating visibility and availability of product portfolio. She/he will, in coordination with the Sales Representative; generate and facilitate orders for overall sales revenue growth.
- Assess opportunities for product placement in the assigned regions
- Assessment of market share of our products compared to similar products sold by competitors and do price comparisons
- Communicate with the operations department before close of business day regarding orders collected for timely deliveries
- Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions; and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ascertain that all products are clean, well displayed, positioned in strategic high traffic areas and are sold at correct recommended retail price
- Ensure that the products are arranged in order of FIFO and that there are no short expiries or expired products in the outlets
- Submit timely and accurate reports to your supervisor on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; as per the approved reporting formats
- Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Trade Developer
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in bread manufacturing or at least in fast moving consumer goods-FMCG
- Valid Driver’s license a must. The duty requires one to drive across different regions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented & Attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Trade Developer – Bread Company) to [email protected] before 23 rd July 2020 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.