Vehicle Salesman Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Toki Company Limited is a major Distributor of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages for KBL/UDV in lower Eastern of Kenya urgently seeking to fill the following positions outlined.
Position : Vehicle Salesman (FMCG)
Reporting to : Sales Supervisor / Sales & Distribution Manager
Other Relationships: HR, Finance, Warehouse
The role seek to ensure required outlets coverage is achieved ,products distributed into focused outlets and out of stock is reduced to the barest minimum and also achieve the volume target for the assigned route.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all brands/SKUS are loaded on truck daily before trucking out
- Sell all brands and packaging to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume/value target.
- To go to trade will all required selling tools and DRAR Fully completed per call for the day
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned out e.g. fridges, posters. POS assets and reports any related non compliance
- Ensuring excellent service to the counter customers
- Ensuring good customer rapport while gathering market intelligence
- Cash/stock reconciliation
- Proper understanding, tracking and communicating EABL programs to customers.
- Maintain an accurate customer database to expand the market coverage.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and cleanliness of tools assigned i.e. phones and ETR machine.
- Gather market intelligence
- Stakeholder management especially EABL team
- Communication of business information to clients e.g. price change, changes on brands
- Advising customers on stocking levels as well as SKU mix
- Maintaining a conducive and a clean working environment
- Maintain product freshness through proper handling and strict practice of FIFO
- Adhering to company operating rules and procedures
- Any other may be added to you at the discretion of the management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure zero cash, stock &DMS vs. manual sales variance (10%)
- Report on any complaints addressed through customer service to the respective department. (10%)
- Proper maintenance of the working tools assigned e.g. handheld, phones, ETRs, etc. (10%)
- Achievements of set targets-Spirits, Beer, RTDs (20%)
- Maintain an accurate &updated customer database for the clients (10%)
- Ensure adherence of stock handling policy &coding (10%)
- Compliance with the Motor vehicle policy (10%)
- Ensure no out of stock (OOS) (10%)
- Maintain first in first out (FIFO) on the vehicle. (10%)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing,
- Any other relevant professional qualification
- A good driver with valid driving license
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivation and the ability to make work environment fun.
- Self-confidence, selling and negotiation skills
- Healthy and physical fit
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current and expected remuneration, quoting the job tittle in the subject field to [email protected] . Deadline of application is December 20 th , 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.