- Company: Gap Recruitment Services Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Gap Recruitment Services Limited Jobs in KenyaSales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Gap Recruitment Services Limited is a leading recruitment firm in Kenya where International and local companies find just the right fit talent.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assess and analyze prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about companys value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in CRM system.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing and webinars to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Develop a strong knowledge of company products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand how the benefits of the products and services can meet customers needs in various business verticals
- Continually meet and exceed daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Prepare weekly / monthly and quarterly reports.
- Update the CRM system on regular basis with the latest findings
Key kills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- A least 1 year of proven experience working as a BDE/Lead Generation/Telesales executive.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and Communication skills